Thursday, September 17, 2009

A change of scenery.

Every so often, I get this insatiable urge to rearrange something. That something is almost always my room. I acutally just re-did it a few weeks ago, and I'm very happy with the results. But that was just the rearrangement. I was thrift shopping with Mother just the other day, and picked up a matching curtain and bedskirt set. Now, normally I don't go for those kinds of things, but these are REALLY CUTE, and kinda funky, so I thought I'd give 'em a try. I haven't put them up yet, but it looks as though I'll have to do a bit of decor change as well. I don't mind, of course, since I'm just SO HAPPY to have found cheap curtains. But, see, I'm a bit impetuous, and when I want to do something, I want to do it NOW. And before I can put them up, I have to make them into three curtains (they're just two big ones now, and I have three small windows), and wash them. So frustrating. That, and the fact that I have no time, and have to make up a Venitian Renaissance gown before Sunday. We'll see how all that goes...
But my impetuosity happens with almost everything. Including my pending trip to Uganda. As my facebook status said a few days ago, I have far too many things tying me down in America. My prayer is that if God wills me to go before I plan to, that he will free me up!

All this goes to say, I've given the 'ole blog a makeover. Again... Maybe my thinking was that it will induce me to blog more often. We'll see.

Hey, it worked! Blogs posts two days in a row!

Remember to glorify God today!

1 comment: